This is my list of things to do in 2010 (I'm not going to call them resolutions because I don't really believe in them):
* run 21km in a row (you know, like a half marathon - I'll shoot for the QCM);
* finish my MPA (this is a stretch goal because it means I'll have to take two classes at once, which I really don't like);
* figure out how to do a bulleted list in blogger (I'm sure there is a way);
* start blogging more frequently (I'm surprised I even remember my password); and,
* get my passport (yes, I really don't have one).
Hmm, I wonder if the fact that I'm writing out what could arguably be called resolutions on the 18th of December and getting started on them right away is a sign that I should add live in the moment to the list. Meh, there's always next year.