Ack, I'm falling back into old patterns. Blog entries are few and far between. I've got some things in my head I'd like to get written so will endeavour to make the time and space soon. Right now we're busy getting ready for Julia's big third birthday party and so I'm looking forward to writing a letter to my girl - it's been a long time. Anyway, on to the reason for posting - an update on my goals:
* 1000KMin2010 - I'm at 145 (woo hoo);
* Lose last of baby weight before the monkey turns three - okay, I knew this wasn't entirely realistic but I'm getting there (about a third of the way but it clearly won't happen before Sunday when she's three unless I get deathly ill);
* Finish Masters in 2010 - two classes well underway, two to go;
* Passports - erm, I did pick up the forms;
* Figure out how to do bullets in blogger - um, I've figured out a method just haven't employed it; and,
* Blog more frequently (and update family album) - getting there on the blogging, still have to update family album.
Clearly, some distance to go still. I'll keep plugging away.