So I committed to do lots of stuff in 2010. Here's a refresher:
* Run 21K in a row, like a half marathon - this was later replaced with run 1000K in 2010. I did neither. I probably ran 500K in total mostly because I took a six month break. I'll plan to bump both of these to 2011.
* Finish my MPA - Yes! This one I did. I am finally done school. Forever. Forever!
* Learn how to do a bulleted list in blogger. I learned it but I don't apply it (like now, I'm totally not doing it).
* Blog more frequently. Compared to not at all I guess I can claim success. Clearly this is a limited success.
* Get my passport. Not yet, but there's still time (well to apply anyway).
I still think these things are worth achieving so I'm going to bump those I've yet to do (if you're counting it's all but one) to 2011. 2010 has been a good year for my career. The blog doesn't reflect this but once I got through the winter blahs, had a nice vacation and got a big promotion, things have been looking up. Considerably. 2011 will be about getting comfortable in the new role and getting my staff in place so I can delegate and improve my work-life balance. 2011 is going to be about focusing on what really matters, my family. I'm looking forward to another good year.