Saturday, May 24, 2008

Up and Running

I've completely drifted away from blogland these last few months. Being back at work has been a lot more overwhelming than I remembered it being after I went back when Hunter was one. It may have something to do with changing jobs less than two months after being back and walking right into the busy season in the new job or it may be dealing with a new administration or it might have something to do with having two little monsters rather than one. Really, it's probably a combination of all that and an example of my inability to effectively balance my life. It seems that whenever I pick something new up something else drops even if the new thing doesn't take that much time. My newest pick up has been that running class I mentioned a while back. But I've been attributing more drops than I should to that one small change. I've basically dropped my regular swimming (which seems to have had the effect of neutralizing any benefits I probably would have gotten from running - oh well, the endorphins are good). Anyway, this is a round about way of saying I'm back to blogging a couple nights a week anyway. I hope my readership will find me again but if not that's okay too. New pictures coming up at family album.

No comments: