I may have new material related to taking the bus, walking home, and running so I figure I ought to finish this meme thing up so I can bore you with other things...
40. How old will you be in 10 months? Same as now only closer to 33 gasp.
41. What did you do today? Work, supper (ate not cooked), baths (kids), bed (kids), tv, run, computer. Exciting stuff.
42. Who was the last person who texted you? texted? what's that? Haven't I mentioned I'm a neo-luddite?
43. What is your current status? On facebook?
44. What are you listening to? Across the Universe. Who knew I would ever love Beatles covers this much (I'm usually a total purist when it comes to the Beatles)?
45. Who can you tell anything to? Anything? The internet apparently.
46. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Sleeping or trying to.
47. When is the last time you saw your Mom? March 15? Right after my birthday. My boy cried for about an hour after she left for the plane.
48. Have you kissed someone in the last 2 weeks? Yes, yes, yes.
49. How many houses have you lived in? One of my own as an adult. 3-4 as a kid.
50. Do you live in the house you grew up in? No, I'm starting to suspect this survey was written for a teenager.
51. What are you doing for your next birthday? I have no clue, probably not much.
52. Are you a social person? Depends on the day. I seem to oscillate between introvert and extrovert.
53. Do you like someone right now? Yeah, I'm totally right about the teenager thing. Yes, and he's dreamy, giggle.
54. What color is your shirt? Black, I know you're shocked.
55. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes but only because there is someone on the other side, once he is gone I roll all over the place.
56. Do you know how to play poker? Not well.
57. What are you thinking about right now? I should go to bed.
58. Any plans for this weekend? Next weekend? Actually, yes. O'Hanlons Friday, kite flying Saturday, BBQ Saturday night oh yeah and two runs.
59. Do you have anything bothering you? Not at the moment.
60. Do you smile often? Yes, giggle even.
61. When was the last time you cried? Not sure. That's probably a good sign.
62. Have you ever had a life threatening injury? Not really an injury, but kind of I guess.
63. Have you ever been in an ambulance? Nope.
64. Do you prefer an ocean or pool? A pool.
65. Why is your relationship status the way it is? What does this question even mean?
66. What is something that you collect? Right now, not too much. I've got a bunch of things I've collected in the past and still kind of do.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? My earrings and my wedding ring.
68. Do you think OJ killed his wife? Yes.
69. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yes, sometimes I wish I could still do that (mostly when I'm trying to write papers that I've put off for far too long).
70. How often do you remember your dreams? Rarely but the ones I remember are usually good.
71. What is the main ring tone on your phone? ring, ring, ring.
72. What is something that you do too much? procrastinate
73. Do you shut the water off while you brush your teeth? Yes.
74. Do you wish someone was with you right now? He already is.
75. Are you mad about anything? Not at the moment but give it time...
76. How late did you stay up Saturday night and why? I don't remember?
77. What was the first thing you thought when you got up? Why can't it be Saturday yet?
78. Who were you with Saturday night? My family.
79. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now? I can't imagine that I wouldn't be.
80. Do you think it will be snowing 3 months from now? It better not be!!
81. When is the next time you will see your best friend? Hopefully soon!
82. What highschool did/do/will you attend? I wouldn't exactly say attend but I was enrolled at Westwood.
83. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? Jay.
84. Is there anything that you are craving right now? Nope.
85. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offence but..."? I'm sure I have. Right now I try not to say anything followed by but because it negates everything before it anyway.
86. Do you drink tea? Yes. I like especially like London Fogs, mmm london fog.
87. Are you happy with your life right now? Pretty much.
88. Who do you hate? Nobody.
89. What do you wear to bed? Pjs.
90. Has anyone gotten on your nerves lately? No this week.
91. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years? Yes.
92. What were you doing at 6 pm on Friday night? O'Hanlons. Pay attention annoying question person.