Sunday, April 27, 2008

Meme 3

21. Can you watch scary movies alone? Yes and it's a good thing too because I'm probably one of the most annoying people to watch a scary movie with. I have a really hard time suspending belief and keeping my comments to myself.

22. Would you rather stay home all day or be out and about? Depends on the day - I think mostly I'm introverted but I have my moments where I'd almost anything to get out.


23. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational? I like to keep the peace but I'm also argumentative. I mostly enjoy being around people with whom I can have a good argument but they always end peacefully (almost).


24. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends? A few close friends.


25. Where would you like to live? I like it here, but I would also like to live in a small mountain town - there just aren't a lot of policy-type jobs in those towns (at least not that I've found)...


26. What is your ideal profession? I'm happy as long as I'm challenged intellectually. I'm pretty content right now.


27. What is one fear that you have? I don't think I have any really irrational fears - mascots make me uncomfortable but I can be around them (I just don't like to be).


28. Are you good in math? Relatively.


29. What's stashed under your bed? Probably dust bunnies - we really need to get our furnace ducts cleaned.


30. Is there anyone you ever regret meeting? Probably but I figure every experience good or bad sums up to where I am now and I'm pretty okay with where I am now.

No comments: