11. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? Not really. I know a few with variations (or at least I used to) - I used to work with a Kamelia. Prince Charles' wife's name is spelled the same way as mine but pronounced differently same with Camilla Scott. Mine rhymes with Pamela but is spelled like Camilla. As for my short name, the one that I go by, I don't know anyone but there was a cashier at IGA once named Kami, there are some anime characters named Cammy, and there was a girl named Cammy in a John Candy movie. See these are the things you notice when you don't have a common name.
12. What do you smell like? I don't know. I hope not bad.
13. What's your favorite month? I don't know, I like Christmas but only from the 24th on so probably not December. I like warm weather so July and August are good. I like the fall, Thanksgiving, and Halloween so October probably takes it for me though.
14. Do people ever misspell your name? Always and they mispronouce it or just flat out call me Tammy (which is among the most annoying things in the world). I had been meaning to do a whole post about this one day I just didn't get around to it. You should see some of the variations on my last name...
15. Are you a mean person? I hope not. Sometimes I might be a bit too blunt but not usually.
16. What was the last sporting event that you watched? I am watching a Bluejays game right now.
17. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you shower? Yes because it keeps the warmth in.
18. Has a friendship ended recently that you wish hadn't? No.
19. You win the $100 million power ball lottery - what do you do? Good question since I'm not American...
20. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person? I like the heat but I love the mountains. I feel at peace when I'm in the mountains and I'm not a fan of the smell of the ocean so I'm going to have to go with snowy mountain.