This Meme has one hundred questions so I'm going to answer it over ten posts. I can't guarantee that they'll be consecutive posts but I'll do my best.
1. What was the last hot thing you touched? A cake pan. Today's Jason's birthday so it was yesterday when I baked his cake (Happy Birthday!).
2. Do you have an eating disorder? Would it be wrong of me to answer this with I wish!? Okay, okay, I know it would. I seriously do not have the discipline to have an eating disorder. Not that that (having the discipline to have an eating disorder) would be a good thing, don't get me wrong.
3. As a child, did you ever take swimming lessons? Yes, I loved swimming - still do.
4. What was the last movie you watched in the theatre? I love that almost every parent (with young children) that I know answered this with either a kids movie or a "theatre? this concept is foreign to me" type response. I believe the last movie I saw in the theatre was Ratatouille.
5. Do you have siblings? I bet the crafters of these questions didn't expect that it could be a difficult question. I had a brother, he is deceased.
6. Ever had braces? Although you would never know it, I did. Apparently the roots of my teeth are shallow so they didn't really do that much good. Either that or the fact that I used to loosen the wires when I was a kid and never wore my retainer means that my parents spent ridiculous amounts of money unnecessarily. Who knows, maybe my teeth would be really awful if I'd never had them.
7. When was the last time you kissed the last person you kissed? Maybe ten minutes ago.
8. What are two things you get made fun of a lot for? Hmm a few things come to mind but I'm just going to pick one - my general goofiness.
9. How old are your brothers and sisters? My brother would be 35 if he was alive. He was 21 when he died.
10. What was your favorite movie as a child? I think my Mum would say it was Clash of the Titans. It's really really bad now but I remember thinking it was the coolest thing ever when we were renting it a million times.