• I am not a professional. I don’t even like being professional.
• University is killing my self esteem. My job is killing my self esteem. Soon I will have no self esteem and will just start wearing sweat pants to work (dress sweats, if you will).
• I agree with the following as proposed by a friend:
o Your high school diploma will now be called your bachelor/bachelorette (it’s going to be uber feminism, baby) degree, your BA will be a Masters and further education will be known as elite douche-baggery.
o Upon seeking further clarification, a bachelorette can also be achieved by appearing on trashy reality TV shows but it is then referred to as a bachelorette with distinction.
• Douglas Coupland is my new literary hero (move over Vonnegut and Palahniuk). A prof recently told me you are what you read. Apparently I’m a subversive, job-hating depressive. I suppose that’s as accurate as anything.
• Despite being in a tiny bit of constant pain as a result of my stupid car v. bus accident, I appear to be climbing out of at least three months of depression. Woo hoo!
Oh yeah, as an aside... Hunter's Seven! post is in the works. I just need to add pictures then will get it posted.