Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Graduation!

When I wasn't a parent, I thought a graduation for pre-school (or kindergarten for that matter) was silly but now that I'm a parent I soak it up. I was proud of my sad and crowd-terrified boy today and sad that this chapter is coming to an end.







P.S. The guy in the yellow shirt is Davon, Hunter's best pre-school friend. I don't think either family will have a single picture without the two of them in it. Hunter may go camping with his family this summer - yikes! I'm so not ready for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my little boy!! He is such a good kid. Give him a big hug from Grandma. I wish I could have been there with him. I also wish I had got organized enough to send him a gift and a card, but I promise I will make it up to him. Love you all so very much
Mum

Mamma Schmoo said...

Yay Hunter!! Congrats on the big graduation. I am currently happy that we are days away from making it through our first year of junior high....