Saturday, January 2, 2010

Additional To Do

Earlier this month, Jason and I went through all of the pictures on Family Album and I realized how much I value what I have captured there (and mostly without words). It's neat to look back and see just how much the kids have grown. It definitely escapes you day to day. We listened to Hunter singing at his pre-school Christmas concert and couldn't believe how much his voice has changed in just a couple years. I wish I had more of Julia's voice captured as she has changed tremendously (her Huhus are now Hunters, banas are now bananas, etc., etc.). I regret not updating it much more than I regret not updating this blog. Pictures are coloured only with each of our memories and not just the voice of one story-teller. As an add-on to my to do list, I'm going to catch up some photos over on family album and plan to post a couple every couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Mamma Schmoo said...

I think that I should start doing the same thing. Being that this year I will have a 15, 10, 4 and 1 year old I find myself wondering where time has gone and why I didn't document it better.

MrsD07 said...

I started Scrapbooking about 2 or 3 years ago, and only then did I realize how few pictures I have of my DS! He is going to be 15 this spring.......and..... :(

Yeah, I wish I had more pictures.