Thursday, May 17, 2007

Missing Post

An explanation of sorts. I've temporarily pulled my policy-parenting parallels post (how's that for alliteration?). I really wanted to write it because I had been thinking about it for a week or so (and in my head it could be funny at least for other wonks) so instead of finishing it and having it say what I wanted to say I hit that magical publish button before I was really finished. The asterisk on the bottom, those things were going to be compared too, and then the fact that the main thing that parenting and policy have in common, that I'm just guessing and don't really know what I'm doing half the time in either case (and am quite sure that's true for others too), would be evident. How's that for inspiring confidence? Hmm, now that I've explained it a re-work may not be necessary and will likely only fail to live up to what I'm trying to achieve. We'll see. Have I mentioned that I've had wicked insomnia lately?

No comments: