Monday, May 14, 2007

Time Keeps on Slipping, Slipping, Slipping


Julia is three months old already. Crazy. I think my blog is generally capturing all the wonderful stuff she has been learning but there are a few things I may have missed: she's blowing bubbles like crazy, next up should be raspberries; she's discovered her fingers and now doesn't have much interest in her sucky (soother, nuk, binky, whatever you want to call it) meaning there is no need to panic when I hear it fall out of her cradle in the middle of the night; she's soon going to be too big for her cradle and need to graduate to her crib (not so much too big as too active); she's rolled the other way (back to front) once; she's had the odd day where I'm sure she's mastered rolling tummy to back but then the next day she'll just get frustrated with it again; she's been doing those face lighting up smiles for a while now and those little laughs (huh huh huh); she's cooing; and her personality is becoming more and more evident all the time. I think she is definitely going to give me a run for my money as she seems to be a lot more stubborn and opinionated (if that's possible already) than her usually mellow, older brother. I cannot imagine where that might have come from?

No comments: