Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day Grandpa!


Grandpa, we are thinking about you today on Father's Day and wishing we were there to celebrate with you. We had such a great visit with you earlier this month. I especially enjoyed spending so much time outside, at the beach, the dock, the deck, and in the hot tub. I enjoyed the trips to town, picking up the bike (especially seeing you ride it to the truck), and the drive home (especially our stops in Vegreville, and all those towns outside of Saskatoon). I know Julia can't talk yet but if she could I think she'd tell you how much she loved having naps with you, walking around outside with you, and how much she appreciated your confidence in her that soon she will be moving around like crazy, oh and that there is nothing like a Grandpa hug (that goes for me too). We love you Grandpa,

Love Hunter and Julia
xoxoxox

No comments: