Friday, June 22, 2007

Some Kind of Wonderful

On Tuesday the most wonderful thing happened: I woke up feeling better than I had in months and I hadn't even known I wasn't feeling like my normal self. Prior to Tuesday, I was waking up still tired, assuming I had just stayed up too late (even though I've always been able to stay up too late). I was sluggish and constantly feeling like I was failing when I didn't accomplish my daily mental to do list. I was thinking my tiredness was really laziness and the constant exhaustion and nagging feelings of not meeting my own expectations had become the norm. At first I thought maybe Tuesday was just exceptional but when the same thing happened Wednesday, Thursday, and today, I realized (or at least am hopeful) that I'm back to my old pre-baby self. What a relief!

No comments: